25 e 26 dicembre 2021 – Monza (Italia)
This fascinating feeling, when a bit of watercolor paint of different saturation and shade become something bigger on the white paper. By having heard the watercolour technique from easy to hard, by painting your own sea under the mentoring of Julia Barminova, you will look at the watercolour sea paintings with the exact understanding of HOW it was done.
Working in the studio
- Introduction of the materials, choosing paper, brushes and paints;
- Analysing the important watercolour aspects, which are necessary for depiction of water using the technique La Prima;
- Several levels of gradation of the sea complicity; variety of reflections, search for light and contrasts.
- What you should pay attention, when choosing the subject and how to look for the life model in the port and the seaside.
- Watercolor work in genre “Seascape” in 4 parts: waves, reflections, glare and details.
COSTO A PERSONA € 000 tutto incluso
Le iscrizioni vengono accettate fino ad una settimana prima dell’evento, salvo esaurimento posti. In caso di posti esauriti è prevista una lista di attesa.